The Marketing Automation Analyst/Senior Analyst is a critical member of the Commercial Systems Team and reports to the Manager of Commercial CRM. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for our global marketing automation efforts across Sales, Marketing and Customer Care initiatives. The analyst will be the primary system administrator of our SFDC Marketing Cloud / Exact Target platform and be responsible for creation and ongoing management of all campaigns, reports and general administrative functions. There are other team members in the US and EU that will provide assistance, but this role is the owner of the platform and drives the tactical delivery. As time permits, this role will also support our Salesforce.com platform through business requirement documentation, basic configuration, and testing focused on supporting the US Sales and Marketing units. The analyst should expect to dedicate at least 75% of his/her time on marketing automation, and the remaining 25% on CRM support. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background working with marketing automation tools, preferably SFDC Marketing Cloud / Exact Target, and also a demonstrated background in a business analyst role supporting commercial systems. The candidate must have strong communication skills and understanding of marketing business process, while also having general technical skills to assist with design and implementation of appropriate technical solutions.
Skills / Competencies