- Lead and manage the contractor manufacturer to identify process improvement initiatives and drive productivity improvement.
- Review existing operations for optimization opportunities, specifically using optimization tools to improve productivity, scrap and production efficiency and execute solutions
- Support new product or new process development and qualification. Lead supplier on process/equipment validation of IQ, OQ and PQ.
- Lead the supplier on problem daily troubleshooting, root cause analysis, implement containment action and subsequently corrective and preventive action.
- Own the PM Program. Manage the supplier execution of effective PM activities and continuously improve the integrated system.
- Communicate and coordinate with Headquarters engineering group and supplier to follow up on site activities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Medical Device Manufacturing, preferably in a global company, project handle experience is more advantage.
- Be familiar in medical manufacturing process and validation.
- Strong data analysis and presentation ability
- Can Do, Hands On attitude, multi-task handler and team worker.
- Familiar with ISO13485 system
- Fluent in English and Chinese. Able to speak, read and write with full understanding
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed