The Cashier Specialist performs all aspects of cash application to ensure timely and accurate deposits of all payments received.
• Prepares bank deposit on all checks, credit cards and EFTs received.
• Balances daily deposits against checks, credit cards and EFTs received.
• Sorts and distributes mail daily to appropriate personnel.
• Provides feedback to Cash Application, Team Leader concerning methods of improving cash application mechanics.
• Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated skills for this position.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School diploma, GED and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a business office.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
• Experience with handling cash preferred.
• Good judgment and resolution skills.
• Ability to interact in a positive manner and to communicate well with others.
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• General Office Environment, may sit for long periods of time.