- 1-3 years’ experience maintaining documents within a QC or GMP/ISO-certified environment preferred, or more than 2 years’ experience with Quality, Training or records management and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Access.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of Configuration Data Management requirements for engineering documentation a plus, but is not required.
- Working knowledge of documentation functions of a medical device company preferred.
- Familiarity with ERP (e.g. MFG/Pro) is a plus, but is not required.
- Any Quality certifications a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- PC skill, word processing.
- Ability to organize and judge priorities.
- Ability to generate and maintain accurate records.
- Comfortable communicating to all levels and functions.
- Must have strong clerical skills (filing, alphabetization, etc.).
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment
Physical Requirements (if applicable):