- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in successfully developing, implementing and managing DevOps environments
- Experience documenting and testing system environments and workflows.
- Experience in setting up, administering and automating source and binary repositories and version control (e.g.: Svn, Git, Accurev, Rational ClearCase...).
- Experience in setting up, administering, and automating, build and packaging systems for distribution of SW products (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl…).
- Experience setting up, administering, and automating, software defect and Scrum tracking systems (e.g.: Polarion ALM, JIRA, IBM Jazz, IBM Rational ClearQuest, IBM Change).
- Experience setting up and administering Requirements Management Tools (e.g.: Polarion Requirements, Cockpit, JAMA, IBM DOORS…).
- Experience setting up and administering Static Analysis Tools (e.g.: Klocwork, Coverity…).
- Experience setting up and administering Code Review and other collaboration tools (e.g.: Crucible, Gerrit…).
- Experience in programing and scripting languages (e.g.: C, C++, Python and Perl) to support automation and integration of environments in the continuous integration process.
- Experience integrating automated testing into continuous integration environments.
- Experience deploying, integrating and configuring software ALM tools utilizing cloud services (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience using Agile development techniques
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Medical Device Experience preferred