- Associates degree and 0 - 1 year experience working in a professional environment, preferably with extensive phone coverage and case management or reimbursement experience.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Business knowledge: Individual health plan insurance knowledge and understanding of the managed care industry is preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative and “do what it takes work approach” to get the job done
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Team player; ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others (internally and externally)
- Flexible and resilient in work approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple priorities
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
- Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard.
- Lightweight lifting may be required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions